Wednesday 9 May 2012

Wash & Go Trials On Coily Kinky Hair 9: III Sisters Of Nature Curling Gelo

I used the curling gelo with a light leave in i.e. TIGI Peace, Love Earth e.t.c
Next time I think I may just use this underneath Ecostyler Gel to get the hold I need. The gelo on it's own delivers no hold at all.
2nd day, still 'very juicy', had not dried completely from the previous day.Learned this gelo is prone to whiteness when combined with my leave-in

Just soft fuzzyness whilst drying


2nd day, some whiteness still around my crown! Good thing I had no where to be over the weekend.

Pretty much dry now

Delivered shine
Hardly defined the most compliant area of my hair for clumping.  My nape lower  crown region.




Next time, I''ll leave out the leave-in conditioner and use just this instead with a harder gel on top.
You can find my in-depth review on this product here

No comments:

Post a Comment