Friday 9 March 2012

Wash n Go Trials on Coily Hair 1: Ecostyler Blue Gel & EO Essentials Coconut Conditioner

 Ecostyler Blue for Color Treated Hair (Hold level 5) & EO Organic coconut conditioner.

Still very wet.

Damp hair.
 Some gel still drying here..

Pics on mostly dry hair (90% dry)
Ecostyler blue is still a heavy gel.  I like this gel as the scent isn't offensive or too strong. It weighs my coils downwards and gives a good hold.There is still quite a bit of firmness as it dries, but it is not as firm/hard as the other gels with a hold of 10.The EO conditioner one of my favourite conditioners always pops my coils and delivers maximum moisture and it didn't disappoint with this. I must say.. with this wash & go I applied the conditioner to four big sections then applied the gel in smaller sections within those four sections by smoothing and piecing apart obvious clumps I would see with my hands. I never used a comb/brush only my hands. I find that this method of applying conditioner in bigger sections and gel in smaller helps reduce the duration of whiteness as the hair doesn't get too saturated with conditioner causing whitehead for hours until it completely dries. I didn't re-spritz/re-wet as often as I usually do for this one. Also didn't shake, but let it air-dry as it was when wet, and it pretty much maintained the same shape as it had when wet
Winner combo!


No comments:

Post a Comment